This app is designed for the environment with multiple WIFI nets coexisted. You can easily connect to specific WIFI net or fast switch between WIFI nets by single click.
- Create widgets for your WIFI profiles, one widget for one WIFI profile. Click on widget to connect to that profile.
- Enable WIFI if WIFI is not yet enabled.
- See all WIFI signal strength on home screen.
- Monitor WIFI network connected/disconnected by sound.
- Name the widget by alias instead of SSID
- Disable other WIFI profile temporarily when your target net has weak signal. This will prevent your device from connecting to the WIFI net with strong signal which you don’t want to.
- Tiny footprint on system resource
How to use:
This app CANNOT create WIFI profile for you. You can only pick from existed profile stored in system settings.
1. Create widget on home screen, choose [Multi Wifi Widget]
2. Pick a WIFI profile, then press [Save].
That is the basic step to create a [Multi Wifi Widget]. On step 2, you can also optionally setup [alias], [sound for connected], [sound for disconnected], [disable others]. After widget created, you can
- Click on widget to connect to.
- Click on widget to update signal strength display immediately.
- Change widget settings from app’s main preference screen.
Multi Wifi Widget is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-07-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Multi Wifi Widget (version 0.92) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 25 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.